Monday, January 24th
Hebrews 10:22: "let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water."
1. How can we draw near to God? On what basis?
2. What hinders us from drawing near?
3. In your life, how have you taken for granted the reality of our access to draw near to God?
4. What are some tangible ways you want to draw near to God?
Tuesday, January 25th
Hebrews 10:23: "Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful."
1. What is hope?
2. What is our hope?
3. What is reason why we can hold fast to this hope?
4. What are false sources of hope that you’ve observed in our culture?
Wednesday, January 26th
Hebrews 10:24: "And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds"
1. Why is this important to God?
2. How is this in line with who Jesus is?
3. Verse 24 is an imperative for God’s people to consider and think carefully...what are ways you can creatively and intentionally focus on others?